Going for a run in the dark could get you to end up in some pothole. To avoid this and continue with the running, you can rely on the best headlamp for hiking. No, these are not specially meant for hiking; it was just a metaphor. To dive in the headlights that are best suited for night time running and sporty exercise,
Let us begin by discussing the features of the concerned equipment.
For starters, the intensity or brightness of light that you will need to have for the running. The answer is about 20 to 40 lumens. Before you search what is lumen in another tab, let me tell you that it is the unit in which the brightness of the light is expressed.
How to replace the ordinary headlamp bulb with LED?
- First, start with knowing the type of bulb your headlamp already has! This will be mentioned in the user manual guide that came along with that headlamp.
- Once you find it out, get a fitting LED conversion kit, open it, and are prepared to see the experiment you are going to do.
- Before you dissect everything from the headlamp, take pictures of the light that bulb gives for comparison later on.
- Now, open the headlamp, find out the light bulb and remove it carefully.
- Here you have created space for your led light to settle in. This is done as quickly as do change a bulb at home, twist and lock.
Finally, close the circuit, let electricity flow through it, so that glows. Make sure you tightened all connections. Now compare the light intensity of both the light sources and keep the better one.